Midland Classic Trials 29/4/18 Rhodesia Worksop

shakennstirred

Blimey you’ve almost created a new publication, save for any adverts,just a few words needed and you’re there. Excellent photos and I thoroughly enjoyed watching the video. Some really nice twin shock bikes to get the blood stirring! There ought to be an award for this sort of post???

Edited by section swept
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, section swept said:

Blimey you’ve almost created a new publication, save for any adverts,just a few words needed and you’re there. Excellent photos and I thoroughly enjoyed watching the video. Some really nice twin shock bikes to get the blood stirring! There ought to be an award for this sort of post???

Thanks for the kind words.

I really like going to these trials and have no real interest in taking pictures & vids of more modern bikes.

These are from my era of growing up in the 70s, I also ride in Classic trials events run by Peak Classic Trials Club on my trusty Beamish Suzuki.

5 minutes ago, shakennstirred said:

Thanks for the kind words.

I really like going to these trials and have no real interest in taking pictures & vids of more modern bikes.

These are from my era of growing up in the 70s, I also ride in Classic trials events run by Peak Classic Trials Club on my trusty Beamish Suzuki.

These older bikes have ‘character’ not something the jelly mold bikes have unfortunately?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1