Easyest lipo conversion 20.0 R

PAC

Hi all, 

first of all, I apologize for my poor english, I'm french ;-)

I've just bought a 20 R to my 8 year old son, He really enjoy it all day long, but it's really long to have to recharge every 45 mn of use for 2H, then I have tried to understand all what you write about LIPO...with my poor english and my very poor knowing in electric system.

For resume, Is anyone could tell me the simple way (and safer) to do this upgrade, and the gain we'll have.

Thanks

IMG_4939.jpg

Hello timdog,

After read lot of posts in the forum, I've seen boost bikes packages especially the lithium pack, it seems its finished ...

I've read on a post oset could propose à lipo option, as the " factory" young riders seems to use.

anyone 's got info on that?

thanks

More précisions please, is the lipo battery will be the same for a 20.0 R than the 24.0R ?

is it the same engine and controller ?

Do I must specify anything to BGA reworking when I'll tel them ?

• 1 month later...

No, the Oset lithuim battery is for the 24r. Oset do not currently offer a lithium ion or Lipo battery for the 20r. The battery you need from Boost bikes is priced £425 on the Boostbikes.co.uk website and is the 48v one. If you buy one from BGA reworking, Just tell them its for the Oset 20, I sent Jimmy at BGA all the bikes specs and dimensions 2 years ago when they built my batteries for the Oset 20r.