Repsol 75w transmission trial oil.

Trial62

Used ATF in my 315 for years, putting up with clutch drag,till I  took out 2 clutch springs and changed to Elf.

the results were amazing and my riding also got well, nearly amazing.

so in a real dilemma if I can't buy Elf here in Queensland anymore. Going to try Australia wide now. 

Due to restrictions can't get it from overseas.

2 hours ago, Trial62 said:

Used ATF in my 315 for years, putting up with clutch drag,till I  took out 2 clutch springs and changed to Elf.

the results were amazing and my riding also got well, nearly amazing.

so in a real dilemma if I can't buy Elf here in Queensland anymore. Going to try Australia wide now. 

Due to restrictions can't get it from overseas.

Have used it it in both 315 and 4rt with completely the opposite effect so maybe the Australian version has different additive packages to European spec - 

4 hours ago, Trial62 said:

Used ATF in my 315 for years, putting up with clutch drag ...

The solution to clutch drag is dimpled steel plates. I use them with the newer OEM friction plates (your 2015 has them) and Dexron VI full synthetic ATF. Very smooth clutch action with that combination, and better shifting (and finding neutral while stopped) than stock with HTX-740.

• 3 weeks later...

Good to hear the repsol trans oil work great, as you would expect it to.

Now just have work out how to get it,Australian distributor doesn't import it and i dont think you can get it sent overseas. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2018 at 8:56 PM, Trial62 said:

Good to hear the repsol trans oil work great, as you would expect it to.

Now just have work out how to get it,Australian distributor doesn't import it and i dont think you can get it sent overseas. 

"Australian Motorcycle Accessories" https://www.amawarehouse.com.au/ sell Repsol oils maybe they can get it.