GasGas Service and Parts centres East Sussex?

Broadburner

Looking for local GasGas service centres around me, thought I found one at Stiles garage, Battle, but when I called about getting fork seals done he said "yeah we don't really work on the GasGas". Great... 

I need fork seals done (which I can do myself, but I'm struggling to find the seal and bush kits) and whatever clown previous owner had the bike has managed to round one of the axel pinch bolts off on both sides - god only knows how, they're not torqued up much on any bike, usually somewhere around 20-25nm, even on my 600 - so they need removing and replacing too. 

I was really looking forward to dropping the front wheel out to inspect the axel, bearings and calipers today but no can do now... <_<

Any help muchly appreciated :D

My one runs and rides OK. But I just want it up to my personal mechanical standards. Its been a bit neglected. 

Finding most parts seems to be fairly easy. But apparently if you want fork seals you can only find either entire forks or dust covers. 

When you just need seals buying new forks is kinda like going to hell to light a cigarette.. Haha

Try Freestyle (Mark Cross).  I use them all the time. Very friendly and will carry out the work if you want. 

I have used them many times but have no connection to them apart from being a regular customer  

Hope this helps 

• Like 1