Arnau farre dropped

hgas

Vertigo have dropped arnau farre after he got injured in the indoors at the start of the year ,personally I think it’s a s### thing to do!maybe there’s more going on behind the scenes .i hope he finds another team he’s very exciting to watch and has bags of potential 

He blew out his ACL as I recall, he could be a very long time coming back, if ever. He did look good in the indoors up until he got hurt, so I hope he's ok. Athletes get paid (or as I imagine in Arnau's case, he probably just gets transportation costs, mechanics, support, etc covered) to compete, and if they can't what would you have their employer do? They need to get someone else on one of their bikes.

Vertigo have released the following:

Vertigo Motors regrets to announce that, exclusively for industrial reasons, it has decided to end its contract with trials young prospect Arnau Farré. From the Factory, we want to state clearly that Vertigo has no doubt about Farré’s talent and projection to become one of the best trials rider worldwide, and so, this isn’t the reason for such a decision.

The deal with Farré was specifically linked to the development of the Vandal model, which because of promotional goals, was meant to compete in several international Championships during the season. However, following product development issues, Vertigo has decided to stop temporally its launch, and with that, also all the activity and presence of the bike in competition, what means the Vandal won’t be competing neither in the Spanish Championship or in the TrialGP Series from now on.

We want to state as well, the fact that the rider has received the entire economic compensation of the contract in force, giving him the chance to find new opportunities and challenges in other brands or structures as soon as possible.

We wish Arnau Farré all the best, as well as good luck on continuing with his meteoric progression as a professional trials rider.

• Like 1

So what’s the deal with the vandal then?? It was looking like a good bike and more of a gas gas rival than the vertical model, cash flow problems maybe, spending too much money developing 2 models so decided to concentrate on one? Who knows ,doesn’t sound good though does it 

• 3 months later...