LaVern

Hi All,

New here, this is my first time posting on here. I was searching for a Vintage Trials Forum and found you folks. Looking forward to participating.  I am 66 years old, retired  and in the process of.... I don't know if I would call it restoring, but I am  cleaning up, painting, replacing tires, new decals etc. on my 1974 Suzuki RL250. I am the original and only owner of this bike. I never really rode trials but for the first 10 years I had this I did a lot of woods and trail riding, and as my family grew I sort of put it on the back burner for a while. When I wore out my first set of tires I replaced them with full blown knobbies, replaced the thin seat for something with more padding. I have started it every summer and rode it for a few hours every year. The engine never fails to start with a few kicks and is still giving me 123 -125 psi on a compression test. I've been working on this refreshing for a few months now.  Hope to have it completed before summer ends. Well I just thought I'd say hi. 

LaVern

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2