$50 86 TRL 200

dwil4

Im thinking I got a pretty good deal considering what the tank alone would be worth to someone.   It is missing several pieces but I have a couple of XR motors sitting around so thats a plus. I have looked briefly for parts on ebay and it seems thay are hard to find and if you do find them they are pretty pricey. Im still not sure if I wanna keep it to play with or part it out because of this reason.  Mainly need a seat and side covers.

20180710_181331.jpg

Restore it and spend spend, you more than likely will not get your money back. Build it for trials work and you will rapidly find all the weaknesses of running a trail based bike. You like the TY so why not go that way, far better than the rolling frame Honda that you have now. Make hay while the sun shines sell it in pieces you should make at least $350. 

• Like 1

Did u miss the part where I said I didnt wanna restore it or ride it at trials events or competition?  And that I had 2 XR200 motors sitting here that I can slap in it?  Lol