2014 radiator on 2013 model?

drca

I busted my radiator and fan on my 2013 TXT Pro Racing.  So I am looking for a replacement.  These things are expensive!!!!

My radiator looks like this:

5b5a726d0daa5_Screenshot-7_26_20186_16_17PM.png.8a0ed2cde40cfff4a97d4d4915c4cd71.png

I was wondering if anyone knew if the 2014 radiator would fit on a 2013

The main reason is that on the 2014, the filler cap is smaller and on the side (which with all the wiring crap under the tank has to help).

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, section swept said:

Whats wrong with the rad, some radiator repair companies can recore your rad for not too much money. (At least in the UK there are)

Agreed, just wanted to know if a 2014 type radiator would fit on my 2013.

I ended up going for a used unit from Trials Bike Breakers for £100 and £40 for the fan.

I'll probably look for a US place to fix my radiator.  The other alternative would be to get one of the low cost (cheap?) Chinese version on eBay...  They go for $100 (for the radiator) including shipping.

2 hours ago, drca said:

Agreed, just wanted to know if a 2014 type radiator would fit on my 2013.

I ended up going for a used unit from Trials Bike Breakers for £100 and £40 for the fan.

I'll probably look for a US place to fix my radiator.  The other alternative would be to get one of the low cost (cheap?) Chinese version on eBay...  They go for $100 (for the radiator) including shipping.

Good luck with whichever you choose. Chinese version might not be that bad either.