240 climber

traf

I've just bought a 1990 240 climber. The previous owner had a "throttle stuck open" moment before a tumble. He can't recall hooking the cable,is this a fault with a secondhand model? I'd also like to obtain a manual and spares in UK,is there a good dealer for these older bikes? Thanks

52 minutes ago, traf said:

I've just bought a 1990 240 climber. The previous owner had a "throttle stuck open" moment before a tumble. He can't recall hooking the cable,is this a fault with a secondhand model? I'd also like to obtain a manual and spares in UK,is there a good dealer for these older bikes? Thanks

www.apriliagenuineparts.co.uk/components-climber-280-1990-1994  try using  a search engine like google and put this as a title 'Aprilia climber spare parts' or 'ricambi Aprilia climber' or 'Recambio Aprilia climber' or 'partie Aprilia climber' .......the internet is a library full of everything and the search engine search box is the librarian at the front desk... put in anything you want to ask in the search box eg 'Why do people not use search engines to find information' and then search through the numerous responses you  will receive in order to get what you want.

A flywheel cover looks cheap @ £217.00

Edited by oni nou

6 hours ago, oni nou said:

www.apriliagenuineparts.co.uk/components-climber-280-1990-1994  try using  a search engine like google and put this as a title 'Aprilia climber spare parts' or 'ricambi Aprilia climber' or 'Recambio Aprilia climber' or 'partie Aprilia climber' .......the internet is a library full of everything and the search engine search box is the librarian at the front desk... put in anything you want to ask in the search box eg 'Why do people not use search engines to find information' and then search through the numerous responses you  will receive in order to get what you want.

A flywheel cover looks cheap @ £217.00