70's cota 123 into later cota 200 frame

Twinshockandy

Can anyone give me an idea if an early cota 123 engine will fit into a later cota 200 frame........( and all 123 ancillaries swap over), although I realise exhaust/silencer is different)

Reason for asking is at present running 123 with 400x18 rear tyre, which is rubbing, (still using 123 swing arm, as not been able to find a 172 arm)..and the '200', I believe was the later version of the 172 with the wider swing arm.

Any idea's ?

Not trying to spend your money for you, but did you try AJG and see if they can help you out?  Google "AJG Twinshock" and you'll find 'em on FaceTube (whatever), as the link evidently isn't allowed here.  Trick stuff there....   B)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brewtus said:

Not trying to spend your money for you, but did you try AJG and see if they can help you out?  Google "AJG Twinshock" and you'll find 'em on FaceTube (whatever), as the link evidently isn't allowed here.  Trick stuff there....   B)

Thanks brewtus.....interesting  :)

23 minutes ago, brewtus said:

Pure sexiness.  This one is for a Beamish, posted in that forum -

image.png.5f3d35ad28aefc37cd4bec335602397e.png

I try not to see if they have neat stuff for 247s and 348s....:shutup:

Think your safe, there.......spoken with him, and he's not done anything for Montesa........yet.