Is it just me?

hartzero

6 hours ago, lineaway said:

Really? I do not know why snyone would cjance putting on a world round. The chance if not covering tje costs are too high. Ad the gentleman complaining about the cists of a spectator is easy to get around. Work the event! In fact score it so you can be in the section. That is what I do.

Id say you like beer too Mark?

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 10:33 AM, section swept said:

You are probably right, there are more important areas that need money, politicians pay rise, politicians pay rise, they do a good job, they do a good job. Of course HS2 must go....ahead we need to waste as much money as possible just like we do on the E f*****U! Ever had that de ja vu feeling. 

Looks like that Bus should have mentioned that the money would actually be going to the new Global Navigation Satellite System [together with other bits and pieces not thought about] that is needed now the UK has been kicked off the members list.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, oni nou said:

Looks like that Bus should have mentioned that the money would actually be going to the new Global Navigation Satellite System [together with other bits and pieces not thought about] that is needed now the UK has been kicked off the members list.

That sounds like we’re up **** creek without even a paddle! Does this also mean no cricket teams from other countries will ever play in UK again. Of course none of this will have any effect upon Footie.

On 21/08/2018 at 11:46 AM, v1nn1e said:

TBH, IMHO, speaking personally, I'm happy enough to fork out for a weekend ticket to see Bou, Ragga, Dabill and the rest. I reckon they're probably worth it.

I've heard that some continental EU countries have slightly higher taxes than we have here - perhaps that has something to do with it...?

yeah, agreed. I'm tighter than a duck's a*** but I'm more than happy to spend 20 bar to see the world's best... 

First time ever at such an event and a great show - probably helped by the sunshine!

How they got all the transporters and lorries up there for the paddock though... I have no idea! ;)

Whilst these people ride motorcycles not totally dissimilar to the one sitting in my garage, what they can do with them bears no relationship at all to what I do with mine! :D

• Like 3