Tong

gwrev3

Hi, Seasons Greetings one and all, I've heard that there's an area where you can ride legally in Tong, near Bradford, for a small fee. It's somewhere near the garden center - just wondered if anyone has a contact phone number/details/directions for this venue.

:madsanta:

Thanks for the replies fellas, I think I've managed to dig-up a lead. I already ride the odd trial when other commitments allow, just wanted to try and find another legal alternative to Bumpy. Once again, thanks and all the best for the new year.

Thanks for all the input fellas, I've been to Back Cowm and also Addingham, both top venues with plenty to do, but both are about an hour and a half away from me. I've also seen a couple of rounds of the British Championship at Addingham, the first occassion Dougie was riding in it. Can't be many other sports where joe public get within a couple of feet of the competitors (let alone the reigning world champion, at the time.)

Stuart,

David's phone number is on the business cards he gave me and my friends some time ago when we were at Home Farm practicing. The number is also written large on the sign outside the entrance to Home Farm. I don't think it's a secret that trials bikes are allowed in to to practice.