OOF!!!

tshock250

All down to running out of time I think. I followed the GP for most of the sections but got bored watching Raga and Bou walking the sections for 20 minutes each time. I moved along a few sections and managed to beat the crowd and watch some brilliant rides. At section14 (I think) I watched Raga turn up to the gate, nod to the official and ride the section without even a glance at it, indicating the last 2 were running very short of time, Bou did the same. Raga had the big off on the next section.

Overall a brilliant event, my first world round, but I was disappointed to find no trade stands in evidence apart from 2 food vans, a beer stand and 4? dealers vans with some new bikes on display. Asking one of the vendors why there were no trade stands It was hinted that the cost was prohibitive. No T shirts to buy, no riding gear etc. etc. Compared to MotoGP or MotoX events it was a pretty poor show on that front.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

you are not allowed to re fuel out on the course so would have required a return to pits. Also to run as low as possible is a weight thing i guess?

No front teeth will also be a weight saving :lol::P

• Like 1

On 03/09/2018 at 9:34 PM, chaser said:

Overall a brilliant event, my first world round, but I was disappointed to find no trade stands in evidence apart from 2 food vans, a beer stand and 4? dealers vans with some new bikes on display. Asking one of the vendors why there were no trade stands It was hinted that the cost was prohibitive. No T shirts to buy, no riding gear etc. etc. Compared to MotoGP or MotoX events it was a pretty poor show on that front.

Same thoughts here. I've never been to any kind of sporting event where there was literally no merchandise or gear you could buy!

• Like 1