Oset 20.0 racing hesitating and washing

original

Hi all,

I've recently bought a 2nd hand 20 racing, I believe 2016, when you open the throttle there is a very slight hesitation, its all the way through the range and adjusting the response doesn't seem to get rid of it, is this normal? my son doesn't seem notice it but it is there and must be hindering his riding.

Also how to people wash their bikes? I've been told a jet wash isn't the thing to do.

thanks for any help

Wayne

• 5 months later...
On 9/11/2018 at 3:04 PM, original said:

Hi all,

I've recently bought a 2nd hand 20 racing, I believe 2016, when you open the throttle there is a very slight hesitation, its all the way through the range and adjusting the response doesn't seem to get rid of it, is this normal? my son doesn't seem notice it but it is there and must be hindering his riding.

Also how to people wash their bikes? I've been told a jet wash isn't the thing to do.

thanks for any help

Wayne

As for the washing bit, don't worry about it, I soak it in pro-green Mx cleaner, leave it 5 minutes and rinse off with a high pressure hose avoiding the motor controller. You won't hurt the motor.