Electric Trials Bikes

essex rider

This is Ian, of OSET. We'll be able to release some pictures of the newest prototypes soon. We are getting close to production now, and just have to deal with all the logistical issues now. Sorry if your email didn't get through. I check every day. I only have a couple of outstanding emails to respond to. We've been working on the bikes all weekend!

Ian.

• 1 year later...
they look good do they do bigger ones for adults?

I am working on one in the US. Latest iteration now sports custom made Lithium Ion battery pack. Tons of power, max speed is ~22 mph. Good for ~2 miles, ~10 minutes to recharge. I have been campaigning the bike on the 2 line on Saturday events. After resolving a few teething problems, bike is working fairly well. Won a couple of events. Mostly having tons of fun. Working on gigantic LI battery, should be good for 12-15 miles. Also starting to seriously consider a clutch. Hopefully by next year.

Haven't updated recently, but more info at http://home.earthlink.net/~psmaster/ecotrialscom/

• 7 months later...