Breidden Hills On Sunday

desperado

At least I dont have to leave till 8am to come and get you :P

And you know the fridge in the limo should be at it's coldest setting and contain only Kristal Champagne. ;)

Kristal Champagne - do you mean cristal :blink: Well Sir Andy - I was thinking of opening some of the Louis Roederer 1985 Vintage Cristal Champagne I have in the cellar ?

By the way Elwyn, I dont expect there will be many riders capable of riding that Green route we set out. I hope Andy gets some good pics of it? Cant wait to see Ross & Wiggy & Co. go up that 9ft near vertical step ;) I remember being at the IOW and looking at the infamous WALL section that they had to change because it was deemed too hard. Christ knows what they would make of these sections :blink:

At least all the normal routes are very sensible :P

Kristal Champagne - do you mean cristal :blink: Well Sir Andy - I was thinking of opening some of the Louis Roederer 1985 Vintage Cristal Champagne I have in the cellar ?

Whatever. I don't drink the crap! I'll have Miller in the Limo instead!

Kristal Champagne - do you mean cristal :chairfall: Well Sir Andy - I was thinking of opening some of the Louis Roederer 1985 Vintage Cristal Champagne I have in the cellar ?

Whatever. I don't drink the crap! I'll have Miller in the Limo instead!

You will be drinking what yer given m'lad and be bloody grateful :chairfall:

Because of the snow we have changed a few of the sections but otherwise everything is ok for tomorrow. The extra hard route for the top lads looks to be quite popular with triple the amount of riders wanting to ride it which suprises me as its pretty damn hard! :chairfall: Gaz reckons the expert route is quite tasty but the green route :chairfall::chairfall::chairfall:

Snowing again, so keep yer fingers crossed.

Looks like a toughy!

I am currently in training :chairfall:

What kind of training son?

Srongbow training sir.

I can still type, so I'm a bit worried I've not had enough yet to prepare.

6.20am in the morning - We have had some snow locally but dont know what it will be like on the sections? - we have got hold of some rock salt for the sections which will need it so it should be ok.. fingers crossed.