Freestyle Bmx Guy

alan bechard

How do you think some of those Freestyle BMX guys would do on trials bikes?

The amount of control that they have over the bicycles is ludicrous, how would that translate into ability to ride sections?

Has anyone seen one of the very competent FBMX guys riding Trials?

Pros or anyone competent in their form of bicycle/motorcycle sport can be good at any other disicpline. I'd like to try motocross and show the poseurs at my school that they aren't Ricky or Bubba but I always think I'm going to break something...

Alan, I get a chance to hang with some of the greatest freestyle riders of all time. That's part of my job!

They are very gifted athletes, they could do great at trials but bike riding has a much better payday than trials riding. Any rider who is good at freestyle would be really dumb to switch to trials which is an amatuer sport.

Ya, I think they would embarrass us "regular" guys :beer:

Dman I had the same deal with the kids in high school who thought they where all great but, for me fortunately I rode enduros at the time and I finally raced the kid who was suppose to be the fastest one. I was already an A class enduro rider and with my Suzuki RMX with lights and bark busters I blew him off with no problem.I never told anybody since I wasn't a big talker or very popular but, there was enough other kids there that everyone knew :) Your a good enough trials rider just let a few popular kids see what you can do and it should be all over the school. :) Boy I hated high school politics.