Gas Gas Txt 321

scott_king

Hey all

Just been talking to my brother and he has seen a 2001 Gas Gas TXT 321 for sale. He is seriously tempted to buy it if the old ball and chain will allow him.

I was just wondering if anyone could tell us what the bike is like to use and maybe some information about it? Also how much is it worth and what to look out for when buying one 2nd hand?

Cheers in advance

Scott :)

Hi Scott,

I love my txt 321! It has fantastic low-end, hard to stall, and works perfectly for where I ride. But that is where I must "bow out" of the conversation! I'm not really riding trials, but woods. Here are a couple of links for you to peruse -

TC thread

GG 321 review

Happy reading!

Jeff

Edited by farmerj

Yup, if it's in decent shape you can't go wrong. I love my 321 too. The 2001 probably had the best suspension of the bunch. Mine's a '99.

There's really not any weak spots. They pretty much had them figured out by 2001.

A decent 2001 could probably go for anywhere between $1800 and $2600.

Yup great bike. Current bikes don't have the same build quality. My '00 TXT321 has a lighter and smoother clutch pull than my '05 Pro. The old frame is a work of art and shines up better than the brand new ones. The TXT models require much less maintenance than the Pro's do too.

I should sell mine but its tough letting such a good bike go.

If she looks decent buy 'er ! :P

they call it 321 because of a rock band called spinal tap. there amplifiers went to 11.......one more. Most bands play at full volume and where can you go from there....nowhere. which is why the ST amps went to 11.......1 more. The previuos motor, which was altogether different, was called a 320...where can you go from there...one more!

I liked mine too when I had it. But a 300 pro is also nice.....

Lee