Ishy Riding A Montesa

jaylael

I hope his SSDT bike comes with a rear shock fitted  :D

Beaten to it by Kinell. How did that happen? You got friends round again?

:o

I'll console myself with the fact that old people always get up earlier.

Anyway, it looks normal to me Ishy, don't worry about it :D

Edited by bikespace

After this past week,I have nothing but praise for the bike, coupled with the comfy seat, it was a pleasure to ride round all week.

More than one rider were a little envious of us sitting down taking a relaxing break while keeping pace across some of the moors :D

Replaced nothing, checked the air filter once, it had the do not disturb notice on it, left it on for the rest of the week.

Add fuel, oil chain and ride.

Right bike for the job :D

So the 4T is history now then ? :D

Not at all, I wanted to ride a fourstroke in the event, Sherco couldn't provide one, Apex Montesa could.

I don't own a 4rt, and will ride my 4T in events as usual, why do you sad buggers always have to make into a which bike is best, or because I rode another bike in an event I no longer think my bike is up to the job.

So the 4T is history now then ? :wall:

Not at all, I wanted to ride a fourstroke in the event, Sherco couldn't provide one, Apex Montesa could.

I don't own a 4rt, and will ride my 4T in events as usual, why do you sad buggers always have to make into a which bike is best, or because I rode another bike in an event I no longer think my bike is up to the job.

Its interesting to see what your thoughts are on the differences between the two bikes. You dont need to say which one is better as I already know that :D (Only Joking before you lot go off on one! :D )

• 4 weeks later...