Ttc National

bulsher

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Atom,,, I have something special just for YOU,,,, well, and Andy, and Kinnell, and Ishy, and heck anyone else that wants a cool sip....

Andy does not like Apple Juice, so I had to get him some clear water looking stuff........... I myself prefer apple juice. Kinnell seemed to like the apple juice in the evening's then some how he said it was not quite so appealing the next morning....

Coffee pot will be on, I should have the E-z up up and the kitchen going Thursday. Pancakes, eggs, etc should be on the menu...

Oh,,, you may be able to find an MGD or two in the cooler, but not sure if you have had American Beer before? Some of you darn Feriners (you have to understand southern) may not like it.

Edited by Alan Bechard

Atom,,,  I have something special just for YOU,,,, well, and Andy, and Kinnell, and Ishy, and heck anyone else that wants a cool sip....

Al - Atomant isn't much of a drinker. Bit of a girly if truth be told :D Even as weak as your beer is, it won't take much to get him falling over :D

In that case I stongly suggest that you drink large amounts of Mountain water to wet your whistle, or at least provide us some entertainment!

Either way, we will be there, with a little something or another in the coolers for everyone that cares.

We have a strong contigency from New England coming down to ride and check. I'm entered for the National and will check one of the 2 days for the World Riders. Look for the MVTR and NETA banner's and say hello.

Can't wait! Who cares about the weather. The mind blowing action will make it worth it no matter what mother nature throws at us.

AtomAnt, my son and I will be at the ComfortInn too. After consuming Al's libations, we may never see you!

If you hear banjo's playing, remember to squill like a pig :D to keep the locals at bay!

Frank