Hawkstone Park

Just returned from a great weekend at hawkstone park for the 8th round of the World Trials Championship. It was amazing, the sections were awesome and didnt look possible to ride the greasy rocky steps i was gob smacked to witness what the riders were getting up. last year was awesome but L & M have gone event bigger this year! I really enjoyed it on both days with colley and dabill doing demos during the day and watchin the legends (saunders, colomer, bilbao, poans, couldnt remeber all the name im sure someone will tell you on the replies)

Sorry Andy for not turning up to the TC tent was going to come over after finishing playing on my monty but went back to my tent for some food and fell asleep (ill nite b4) :beer: ,i spoke to gasserboy and said i would have a wonder over to the tent and show my face. But i was really gutted when i woke up and it was about 2 am. From what i heard and seen from the tent you all seemed to have a great time :wub: .

what are you thoughts from todays WTC event????? <_<