You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

SUZUKI LT80 Exchange For Pursang Project

(0 reviews)

SUZUKI LT80 Exchange For Pursang Project

(0 reviews)

NO VALUE SPECIFIED

• Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Suzuki LT80 bought around 2003 I think from Motorcycle dealer showroom. I have receipt and Manuel plus 2 keys with original tool back under seat. Bought for my Disabled son who hated it. I only used it around a dozen times to show him it was safe and fun but wouldn't have none of it. Been used once ten years ago by me was curious then restored with blankets and duvet as lad still hated it. Took rear wheels of so can show it wasn't hardly used. Will need carb cleaning and oil flushed and replaced also new battery. Also have a 1 inch crack in yellow plastic by footrest. Also tank graphic is lifting off and need glueing down. I am just looking for a Bultaco Pursang Project to swap for her. If Pursang a Runner will put cash to quad thoe quad cost me a lot. The Quad was fast when bought you can alter speed for younger ones by throttle that's why I bought it so my disable child could join in the Fun. Thanks

Additional Information

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.