You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Fantic 201 or 301 - bikes for sale

(0 reviews)

Fantic 201 or 301 - bikes for sale

(0 reviews)

NO VALUE SPECIFIED

• Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

*** UPDATE***

I've had a great response to my advert and I have spoken to and met some really nice people.

The Fantic 200 has gone (enjoy Pete), the Fantic 241 has gone (enjoy Josh), the SWM 320 has gone (enjoy Nigel) and the Beta TR35 has gone (enjoy Martin).

The bikes which remain are a Fantic 201 mono and Fantic 301 mono. I will only sell one of these because I want to keep one as an option to my one remaining Fantic 200 twinshock.

Mr Arthur Itis is giving me a bit of a hard time these days and I haven't ridden a trial for over a year now, I have a quite a few bikes in various states of repair and I'm looking to moving all but a few of them on.

I'm going to hang on to one of my Fantic 200's and maybe the Fantic 201 which leaves me with a Fantic 241 in bits, an SWM 320 (with the kickstart return spring needing doing) but other wise original and complete), a Fantic 301 ready to ride, a Fantic 200 that has never been ridden since  I restored it about 4 years ago and a Beta TR35 that is just about ready to ride - clutch needs freeing up and kill switch fitting)

I'm just giving notice that I have some twinshock and air-cooled mono stuff to sell and I'm happy to talk to anyone who might be interested. I'm 16 miles south of York.

07894291222 Magnus

Additional Information

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from petrol-trials-bikes