You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

Honda TLR200

(0 reviews)

Honda TLR200

(0 reviews)

4,250.00 GBP

• Advertiser
  • Type of Advert FOR SALE
  • Item Condition USED
  • Time Left 21 days and 3 hours -
  • Quantity 1
  • Price 4,250.00 GBP
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Brand new restoration just completed, bike is a 1983 and is Uk registered with v5, I will try to list everything I’ve done but there is a good chance I’ll miss something

Frame has been fully stripped, footpeg position relocated and headstock angle changed for better use as trials bike, powder coated frame and swingarm

Front wheel refurbed, brand new tubeless rear rim, anodised black centre with polished rims, hubs powder coated, respondents with stainless spokes, brand new irc front and rear tyres, new tyre locks on front, brand new woven brake shoes, work better in wet and cold than standard brake shoes. All brand new wheel bearings front and rear.

Front forks completely rebuilt with every seal replaced, stanchions fully hard rechromed, Falcon updated front springs, flat slab top yoke and brand new Renthal 6” rise bars, Domino throttle and control levers. Falcon TLR 4 3/4” long travel aluminium rear shocks.

Engine has been fully stripped and rebuilt with every bearing that needed replacing done, all seals replaced, new cam chain and tensioner, high lift long duration camshaft, oversize valves fitted, porting all smoothed, Wiseco high compression piston 10.5:1, recorded .5mm oversize, brand new genuine kickstart lever, engine fully painted with polished fin edges, new Kevlar clutch plates, extended clutch arm making clutch pull really light, custom built exhaust system replicating rtl hrc system, oversize air box, keihin reworked pe26 carburettor. Engine head work and exhaust, air box and carb work done by Classictrial following advice from his previous projects, the work to the engine does make more power than standard and makes the bike more useable through all the gears.

Classictrial tank and seat unit wrapped in HRC colours, new flexible Shedworks front and rear mudguards, manual decompressor, runs 428 chain and sprockets, no point in sapping power away trying to turn a 520 chain kit

I’m sure there are things I have forgot, please initially contact on 07977 599222 to arrange viewing if interested

As you may appreciate this bike is not just a standard restoration, it will compete at any level in twinshock trial

I need £4250 or very near offer, these bikes are going up in value all the time, a change of circumstance means this is up for sale, I did build this one for myself but sadly it will not get used

Additional Information

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.