You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

GasGas Racing txt 300

(0 reviews)

GasGas Racing txt 300

(0 reviews)

4,300.00 GBP

• Price 4,300.00 GBP
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Very good honest bike.
I have not applied cans of silicon spray or fitted new stickers to cover up scars. It is as it is and ready to ride with no worries.
I have owned this bike from a month old. Oil changed every 3 rides, filter and carb cleaned every ride, all bearings stripped, cleaned and regreassed every 3months or after a deep water event.
Bike is never left wet and all moving parts oiled after every ride and WD40 on the rest to protect it. I try to avoid the pressure washer if possible. (See muck on tyres in the picture). Shinetsu grease on all perishable rubber every 3 months to keep it flexible. 
I have ridden gasgas for over 20years, i know how to look after them and enjoy the spannering to keep the bike right. 
This bike has the scratches you would expect and i have not hidden them. The chain is mid life as are the sprockets. Rear tyre is 1trial old. 
It has a flywheel weight and fast action throttle, clutch set to position 1 so a very competent and forgiving bike to ride. No play in the wheel bearings and shock bearings are spot on. No issues with the fork seals etc. 
This is a south midlands centre bike and has mostly done banks and pits type club events with the odd clubman national (bemrose etc) 
It is road register (feb 2019 purchase).
Open to sensible offers for a quick sale.
Bike will come with its original front light.

Additional Information

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from petrol-trials-bikes