You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

Sprite, Wassell, Dalesman parts wanted

(0 reviews)
  • Price 1,234.00 GBP
5 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Sprite, Wassell, Dalesman parts wanted For various projects. Please message me with what you might have for sale. UK based. 

Additional Information

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Questions

I have a Dalesman frame which I would consider selling. It's the twin downtube version and was probably made for a Puch or Sach engine though I have looked at fitting a Fantic one.  It came with a pair of REH folks and yolks, but the swing arm is definately a Greeves item

Ian

Gloveloc1977

Posted

Hi Ian, small world, it's Glen that was talking to you via Facebook about your frame. I thought it was a wassell til someone pointed out it was a dalesman, though they are very similar. How much do you want for the parts individually and for a job lot? Thanks 👍 message on Facebook if it's easier. 

Share this comment

I know what it owes me, I bought it at auction thinking it was a Sprite. I would let it go as is for £180    Ian

Gloveloc1977

Posted

How much would you let the forks and yokes go for without the frame please? 

Cheers

Glen 

Share this comment

Reluctant to sell just the forks (even though they would probably go for what i want for the whole) as that would leave just a frame that is unlikely to have any future

Ian

Gloveloc1977

Posted

Hi Ian, What condition are the forks in and where are you based? 

Share this comment

The legs are poor. Can be replated at about £125 but I prefer to replace with modern legs, Marzochi from Fantic, SWM etc being my favourite. Can buy new legs too, but anything from REH seems a bit expensive. I'm near Derby but do go down to Shropshire occasionally as we have relatives there.

Ian

Gloveloc1977

Posted

Hi Ian. Any chance you could send some photos on here or messenger when you get the chance please? 

Share this comment

How do I contact you on messenger?

Gloveloc1977

Posted

I'll send you message on Messenger but sometimes they don't get through, so will try and find the original post and comment on that too and it might be that you have to message me via that. Cheers, Glen 

Share this comment