You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Bultaco Sherpa 198A - V5 Road Reg  

(0 reviews)

Bultaco Sherpa 198A - V5 Road Reg

(0 reviews)

2,995.00 GBP

0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Just completed a fully refurbished Bultaco Sherpa 198A 250cc classic twin-shock trial bike.

Bought late last year as matching numbers, road registered bike in good running order but looking rather shabby; so set about a full refurbishment as a lock-down / winter project.

• Bike was completely stripped, frame professionally powder coated;
  • Original alloy rims in good condition were professionally rebuilt with butted stainless steel spokes;
  • Tyres are very good with brand new tubes, rim tapes and rim-locks fitted;
  • Forks serviced (no pitting), new taper headset bearings fitted;
  • Refurbished Falcon gas shocks;
  • Cylinder and bore checked, cylinder repainted, new cylinder nuts / gaskets and steel rear engine mount fitted;
  • New swing-arm bushes;
  • New Regina Gold Link Trials Chain, chain tensioner, rubber slippers, front (+ oil seal) and rear sprockets fitted;
  • All new Venhill cables, breather tubes etc.;
  • New front brake shoes (original chrome drum lining in very good condition); rear drum has been previously steel sleeved works well;
  • Exhausts de-coked, re-packed & repainted;
  • New seat cover, front mudguard and side panels;
  • New plastic tank / tap / filler cap and all mountings (I will include the original alloy tank in the sale which although gas tight - needs refurbishing);
  • New brake levers, Amal T80/200 Trials Throttle, Renthal grips and Apico magnetic cut-out lanyard.
  • Rewired, condenser relocated as recommended away magneto, new points and plug etc.
  • New oils and airbox rubber.
  • Oh and I've just fitted a swing-out style kickstart lever as can be seen in later photograph which is a considerable improvement on original - which will be included in the sale;
I've tried to keep the original Bultaco branded bolts where possible and replaced others with new stainless or high tensile etc.

It is road registered and I have the V5 which is in my name - currently SORN'ed.

Starts and runs well and is ready to trial and enjoy!

Hopefully looking to get back what I've spent!

I'm based in Lytham near Blackpool.

Please contact me if you have any other questions.

Additional Information

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from petrol-trials-bikes