You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

TRS 280RR 2017 Road Reg

(0 reviews)

TRS 280RR 2017 Road Reg

(0 reviews)

3,100.00 GBP

• Advertiser
  • Type of Advert FOR SALE
  • Item Condition USED
  • Time Left 12 days and 18 hours -
  • Quantity 1
  • Price 3,100.00 GBP
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

For sale is my 2017 TRS 280rr. I have owned the bike for just over a year now but over the past 6 months it hasn’t been used as much as id of thought of using it due to racing my superbike. It is road registered and does come with v5c. It has been well looked after since I have owned with fresh gear oil every 4 rides along with new plug and general upkeep of basic cleaning carb and air filter etc. I have this week just put new shock linkage bearings in along with brand new chain and rear sprocket, also new rear galfer pads. The bike is well specced with it being the raga rep which it has a reiger rear shock & tech forks, titanium pipe & Kehin carb. I have also put a new sticker kit on the bike which hasn’t been ridden on. Does have a couple of marks as seen on pictures but it is well sorted and ready to trial.

I have probably missed lots of things but any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask

many thanks Connor 

Additional Information

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.