You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

BULTACO SHERPA 250 cc MODEL 49.

(0 reviews)

BULTACO SHERPA 250 cc MODEL 49.

(0 reviews)

3,875.00 GBP

• Price 3,875.00 GBP
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

BULTACO SHERPA 250 cc MODEL 49 SERIES 2.

FIRSTLY I DON’T HAVE A DATING CERTIFICATE FOR THE BULTACO, NOR IS IT ROAD REGISTERED SO I ESTIMATE IT BE LATE 60’s AFTER TAKING ADVICE FROM SOME EXPERTS.

THE BIKE HAS BEEN REBUILT BY THE PREVIOUS OWNER AND THEN MYSELF.

IT HAS NEW FORK STANTIONS, SEALS AND OIL.

NEW REAR BETOR SHOCKS.

NEW REAR TOBACCO POUCH EXHAUST , THE FRONT EXHAUST HAS BEEN CUT OPEN A NEW PERFORATED TUBE INSTALLED WITH NEW WADDING.

NEW TOOL CYLINDER.

THE ENGINE HAS BEEN REBUILT. IT ALREADY HAD A RECENT ALPHA CRANK, ITS BEEN REBORED WITH A NEW PISTON KIT. ALL NEW BEARINGS AND SEALS THROUGHOUT, THIS MODEL HAS THE THREE MAIN BEARINGS CRANK .

VERY SLICK POSITIVE 5 SPEED GEARBOX.

NEW CHAIN AND SPROCKETS.

NEW AMAL LEVERS AND CABLES. DOMINO THROTTLE.

NEW OKO CARB BUT DOES COME WITH THE ORIGINAL MK I AMAL CONCENTRIC CARB. NEW AIR FILTER.

NEW POINTS AND CONDENSER, IVE ALSO POSITIONED A NEW CONDENSER NEXT TO THE WIRING LOOM SHOULD THE ONE BEHIND THE FLYWHEEL FAIL, JUST NEED CONNECTING.

VERY GOOD TYRES WITH HD TUBES.

SHES HAD THE NORMAL BOTTOM FRAME CONVERSION AS MOST OF THIS MODEL HAD , TO GAIN GROUND CLEARANCE.

HER CASINGS SHOW TYPICAL MARKS AND SCARS OF HER LIFE AS DO OTHER PARTS OF THE FRAME. 

TAPERED ROLLER STEERING BEARINGS.

OVERALL SHES A NICE EXAMPLE OF THIS RARE MODEL. WOULD LOOK LOVELY IN A MAN CAVE ON DISPLAY OR BEING RIDDEN IN A CLASSIC TRIALS EVENT.

THE PHOTOS BEAR A SIGNIFICANT PART OF THE DESCRIPTION AND WOULD RECOMMEND VIEWING THE BIKE. 

MANY RECEIPTS ARE AVAILABLE EVIDENCING THE WORK DONE.

THE ENGINE WILL REQUIRE A FEW HOURS OF CAREFUL RIDING TO COMPLETE THE RUNNING IN PERIOD.

CASH OR BANK TRANSFER ON COLLECTION.

SORRY NOT WILLING TO SHIP ABROAD.

FOR ANY QUESTIONS RING DAVE…. 07793846688

Additional Information

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from petrol-trials-bikes