You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

MZ TS 250 Twinshock Trials

(0 reviews)

MZ TS 250 Twinshock Trials

(0 reviews)

1,500.00 GBP

• Price 1,500.00 GBP
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I am selling my one off MZ Ts 250 trials bike. It was converted into a trials bike from a standard MZ ts250 road bike in 2013. The starting point was a 1979 250cc, 5 speed motor and frame, fitted with 21" front wheel and 18" rear, the frame has been modified and fitted with Betor rear shocks and trials footrests. I have ridden this bike in many trials and modified it to make it more competitive over several years, I have won several competitions at clubman and 50/50 level and have won both championships at the North Lincs Classic Motorcycle Club.
In the first lockdown I decided to give the bike a new look, repainting it and also rebuilding the engine with a rebore, new piston and crank rebuild. The engine is fitted with a Vape electronic ignition that has made the bike reliable and easy to start.
Overall the bike is reliable, steers and handles well and is competitive. It has been used in a few trials since it was repainted so does have a few marks on it as can be expected. I am reluctantly selling it to help finance a pre65 bike. The price is £1500. If you fancy something different to the usual that is still competitive and reliable this is the bike for you.

If you have any questions or would like to view please contact me at alanmarin-andrew@hotmail.co.uk or 07788581093 Thanks Alan.
Beverley, England

Additional Information

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.