You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

HM Fuel Tank Seat Used for a few months on a Cota 4RT 2016 but may fit other bikes.

(0 reviews)

HM Fuel Tank Seat Used for a few months on a Cota 4RT 2016 but may fit other bikes.

(0 reviews)

250.00 GBP

• Price 250.00 GBP
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

As above.

The seat give you 2.2l extra fuel and is all day comfortable for trail riding. It's not a Range Rover seat, but it's fine. Has been in a dark cupboard for a few years but it's still 95% perfect. Just needs a clean.

I used the two rear fixings and a home made rubber strap for the front. Took an allen key to remove rear fixings when on a ride. The rubber strap just stretches up and off and replaced the same. Takes 5 mins tops to refuel the bike and on your way. Was an essential item for me, not just because of the range it gave me, but because I didn't have to stand up all the time!

Like this one:

Montesa 4RT Seat - Trialmotor - Off Road Motorbike Online Shop - We Ship Worldwide! Loja Online Tienda

How about £250 delivered. A very good deal indeed!

ATB 

Chris

Additional Information

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.