You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

Trials bike wanted for newbie

(0 reviews)
  • Price 2,000.00 GBP
1 Question
0 Reviews

Description

Hi folks. I'm in the market for a sub £2k trials bike. Thats is the top of my budget. 

I'm new to the sport and due to my age (50+) I wont be attempting and fancy athletic aeronautical tricks. Just want to plod along and have a laugh

I'm not a lightweight so probably a bike over 125 might be advisable.

Preferable a modern bike not a classic

Somewhere in Scotland within 50 miles of Glasgow would get me very interested as i can come see the bike although i'm not adverse to using a courier.

I would prefer to buy from a private individual if possible. I'm not known for splashing the cash coming from Yorkshire originally. I have been described as "That tight I wouldn't give a door a slam"

Please feel free to let me know of any bikes for sale. The more details the better. Saves asking lots of questions. I'll gladly listen to all advise. 

Kindest regards

King of the unfinished project 

Additional Information

Recommended Questions

Good Morning

I’ve got a 2002 Montesa 315r if you’re interested. Only had it a week. Like yourself I was hoping to do a few Easy trials so thought this would be an ideal bike,

and it would be but a practice session yesterday showed a previously badly broken wrist means this isn’t the sport for me

looking to get the £1995 back I paid for it. Give me a ring on 07773 476223 if you’re interested. Only thing is I’m in yorkshire

thanks

Simon

Share this comment

Other adverts from petrol-trials-bikes