You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

2015 BETA EVO Factory 300

(0 reviews)
  • Price 3,250.00 GBP
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

For sale is my Beta evo 300 2 stroke factory racing model. Year 2015 in fantastic condition, maintained regardless of cost its just had all linkage bearings, brake services front and rear, new grips, recent tyres, fresh gearbox oil, exhaust repacked
Always run on high quality maxima 2t oil.
Southern bike so has not been bashed about on the rocks - the picture speak for themselves on the excellent condition of the bike!
The bike wants for nothing, its been my pride and joy but i just haven't/don't have the time to use.
Comes with all the extra factory goodies that are standard on these limited edition models (titanium exhaust, uprated clutch, improved cdi, crankcases, suspension, brakes etc) they really are a whole heap better than the stock EVO (around £2k worth of parts if you were to buy them aftermarket).
It has an ohlins shock fitted in the pictures (whihc has been removed and replaced with the standard factory shock) The Ohlins shock can be supplied with the bike for an extra £250. The front mudguard has also been changed for the stock one, and the forkguards removed as I need to keep these. 
Any questions please ask. Priced to sell, viewings welcome but only by prior arrangement.

£3250 ovno . some spares available

Delivery can be arranged but please contact first for a price. Cash on collection or bank transfer preferred

20190324_162552.jpg

20190324_162731.jpg

20190324_162328.jpg

20190324_162415.jpg

Additional Information

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from petrol-trials-bikes