You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

1976 Kawasaki KT250 outfit

(0 reviews)

1976 Kawasaki KT250 outfit

(0 reviews)

NO VALUE SPECIFIED

• Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I have owned this bike for over 20 years and have been slowly rebuilding it.  Frame has been powder coated, new swinging arm bushes, wheel bearings, brake shoes, side panels, handlebars. Forks have been re ground, re chromed and rebuilt.  New chain and sprockets.  Carb has been rebuilt.  New clutch plates and springs.  Engine is strong and always starts first or second kick.  Gears all select well.  Sidecar swinging arm nylon bushes replaced with phosphor bronze and grease nipple.  I have correct paint and all tank and side decals and also a few spares.  Swinging arm has been extended professionally and was done professionally from new as far as I know.  Was MOT'd a couple of years ago and driven about 40 miles max.  Needs tank and side panels painting, fibreglass nosecone needs some minor repair and possibly new mudguards and seat cover.  Hasn't done anything serious for over 20 years.  I am open to sensible offers.  V5 in my name.  

Additional Information

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

Other adverts from petrol-trials-bikes