- Type of Advert FOR SALE
- Item Condition USED
- Time Left 5 days and 1 hour -
- Quantity 1
- Price 1,750.00 GBP
1984 Cota 242 in excellent condition ready to Trial.
Renovated in 2015 and has done around a dozen trials since.
The bike has many original parts and has been in southern trials so the frame is dent free, it has the preferred plastic tank so no petrol worries.
- Powder coated frame with lowered foot rests
- Re built engine, all bearings including con rod and big end
- All bolts and screws replaced
- Falcon shocks, these work really well, best I've had.
- New chain and sprockets
- Good Michelin tyres front and back
- Oiginal rims are in excellent condition for the year
The bike performs as it should, all gears select correctly and the kickstart gears are in good order all in all a competitive twin shock.
The bike is registered in my name currently SORN. Selling due to it not being used as I am riding Pre 65 at the moment.
The only fault is the right hand fork leg has been cracked and professionallay welded.
More photos available if required