You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

TRS 250 Gold

(0 reviews)

TRS 250 Gold

(0 reviews)

5,400.00 GBP

• Price 5,400.00 GBP
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Probably regret this but I’ve decided to sell my TRS Gold 250. The bike is a 2018 model, Registered with V5 in my name and it’s taxed till July 2020. The bike is number 31 of only 150 made. The bike has only ever ridden the easy route by a over 50 rider, it has been maintained regardless of cost. The oil has just changed prior to sale and the bike underwent a full service 2 months ago, when all fluids were changed out and suspension linkages greased plus new chain and sprockets. It has good tyres the rear is just turned and the front is 3 trials old. The bike comes standard with the best suspension out there Tech Gold forks and the Rieger Hydrostop shock, it has a full carbon airbox.

The bike is 15 mths old but was laid up for 4 mths while I recover from a shoulder injury. It’s a used bike so has the usual trials battle scars you would expect, but I have slightly damaged the tailpipe, the damage can be seen in the photo’s.

The price is £5400 ono, contact me on 07815490592 or PM me on here, the bike can be viewed at Andy Metcalfe Motorcycles Guisborough 01287 638030.

Additional Information

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.