You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

1961 AJS Trials - Excellent

(0 reviews)
  • Price 6,500.00 GBP
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Hi all. Here we have a really class machine that I have just bought but unfortunately cannot ride.  1961 AJS trials bike with all the lightening bells and whistles. As good as any you`ll find with the correct engine and trials ratios gearbox. The previous owner demonstrated the engine to me at the time of pick up. In spite of being idle quite some time it started first kick, idled beautifully and picked up without hesitation giving a very pleasant sound from the exhaust. Mechanically silent and no smoke. It does show a few signs of its use but that is what it was made for by AMC. Everything is spot on though the brakes may need relining. I found on getting it home that light as it is for an Ajay it was too much for me and worse still I simply haven`t the weight or strength to turn the engine over hence this sale. Comes with its original speedo and a tax disc for history`s sake and a spare front wheel. Road registered with V5 in my name.  Quite a bargain at £6500.00 OVNO. I am gutted at this but what else can I do but stick to my James. Email or pm`s please.

Hazel

P1012377.JPG

P1012382.JPG

P1012380.JPG

P1012379.JPG

P1012378.JPG

Additional Information

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from petrol-trials-bikes