Mark Item
Roger Christopher
By rogerroger, 03/06/2019
  • 0 comments
  • Color Red
  • Price 9999
  • Year 1983
  • Odometer --
  • Description Very rare Honda RS200T. Restored in 2009 and had light intermittent use since. 10 day auction - Ebay listing item 173824730327 These bikes we produced in limited numbers by RSC, Honda's competition department for the home market around 1881 - 1983. I believe this is a 1983 machine as the engine/frame number is in the series beginning 3000. It has a chrome molybdenum frame and aluminium alloy swingarm. Frame and engine numbers match. I bought the bike from Ellastone Offroad in 2008. Ian at Ellastone said it had been stroked to 230cc, but I cannot verify this as I have never had the engine apart. The engine runs perfectly, and the frame and running gear make this a very competitive twinshock. The bike was restored in 2009 and has had only occasional use since. The restoration included the following: Wheels rebuilt by Central Wheels in Birmingham with stainless spokes and Morad rims TLR fork yokes fitted to improve the steering (steeper angle through the yokes) New stainless steel exhaust system fitted Powder coated hubs with new wheel bearings New chain and sprockets New Rockshocks suspension units Re-chromed fork stanchions by Philpots in Luton New camchain Polished swingarm and bashplate Stainless fasteners fitted New tyres fitted New camchain fitted Wider footrests fitted Included in the sale are the original fork yokes, a copy of the original Honda handbook, an import certificate from Ellastone Offroad and a gasket set.
  • Like 1

Comments

[[Template collections/front/view/comments is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Members Who Marked

IP.Board Collections by DevFuse