Mark Item
Montesa
By mark1984, 07/03/2010
  • 2 comments
  1. rear linkage bearings have been changed for ball bearings 8 bearing in there now instead of 4 needle bearings  

giveing it an 8 for now and see how they last. they are ment to far out last the origonal needle bearings as there is now 8 sealed bearings in the dog bone

07/27/2010
  2. raptor foot pegs  

they dont clog up at all

07/27/2010
  3. biger clutch master cylander from a 2010 4rt  

the standard clutch master cylander seems to make it feel as if there is a bent clutch plate when u are sliping it. it now with the bigger cylander feels nice and smothe

07/16/2010
  4. red fuel tank rear silencer cover, front exhaust guard and kick stand  

i sprayed the fuel tank with just standard spray paint and the exhaust with special heat proof red paind same colour as fuel tank and backed the exhaust parts in my oven then sprayed them all with laquier to shine them up and i also added a sticker to my

07/04/2010
  5. re maped the ecu  

i remaped the ecu useing a remaping tool i bought from that wel known auction site it had made so mutch difrence to the power of the bike its brutal

07/04/2010
  6. removed all restrictors from the exhaust system  

i removed the restrictor it is louder but i think worth it for that little extra power/response u get from her

07/04/2010
  7. red decals  

i have added some red decals to the bike it makes it look a lot nicer and stands out a bit more from the standard decals

07/03/2010

Comments

[[Template collections/front/view/comments is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
IP.Board Collections by DevFuse