Mark Item
Scorpa'ish 4-Tricks (4-Trials)
By neo, 01/25/2013
  • 1 comment
  • Color White
  • Price 3000.00
  • Year 2009
  • Odometer --
  • Description I still own this Chinese copy of the Scorpa 4 Tricks which I bought for my son when he was just 10 years old. It had a wimpy 75cc auto clutch engine on it. So we got a 125cc manual and converted over. But after just a few weeks the sub frame started to twist under the extra power. So I had the complete subframe rebuilt out of 10mm marine grade ali. Of course after that I painted it in 2-Pak, put a 24" front wheel on it, upgrade the brakes, proper Trials Bars and had special "4-Trials" decals made up for it. It was a great project but it took far too much time and money. And as my son is 15 now it just sits in my garage doing nothing .....we live and learn

It deserves a much better clean up than I gave it but at least you get the idea.

Things I forgot to mention....
    #Adjustable front Bomer Gas Shocks
    #Adjustable rear Gas Shock
    #Custom built stainless steel exhaust system
    #Gold Anodised fittings

Things I'd like to finish off ....one day ....
    #Proper Trials Peg mounts and pegs
    #Rear rim rebuild... you might see a couple of broken spokes
    #New air filter cover
    #Thicker bash plate
    #Gold Anodised handel bar levers

My son and I couldn't resist having a quick ride (after all this time!) ... You forget just how wicked this bike is. It only weighs 45Kg, pulls like a train and will pop wheelies in 4th gear (with a proper trials technique) and 2nd gear (just open the throttle with your weight back a bit!!).

...I hope you like it?

Comments

[[Template collections/front/view/comments is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
IP.Board Collections by DevFuse