All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just purchased a 73 SDR and would and like the specs and capacity information. How can I get a copy of an owners manual?
  3. Today
  4. The AAA-cell (Easy Start) won't run the fuel pump. You need 12 volts to do that. https://www.ossa-efi.com/home/chassis/fuel-pump Wiring diagrams are on the website as well.
  5. Go to simply bearings just put in your sizes off the old bearings then you will be given a choice of brands and prices
  6. Hi all I’ve just picked up an Ossa 300 - 2014. It’s got the updated battery pack helper on the front end with the AAA battery it’s got a decent spark, but it just won’t start i cannot hear the fuel pump at all, ive cleaned the injector and tested that with a 9V battery and it’s working fine when are you meant to hear the pump prime? First/second kick? I have the fuel line off the injector and nothing is coming out
  7. Regarding dubious behaviour in slippery conditions, the owners say the grip is fabulous. There's something about electric, because the EM grips well too.
  8. Thanks for the reply Faussy .. Had a reply from Hebo .. they are part synthetic and part leather.. Looking as you said like Gaernes .. cheers 🙌👍
  9. Aye when I started trials in the 70's Dunlop trials wellies were the business .. A good rider will still star wearing them 😁
  10. The oiled balance gaernes are full grain leather. Their coloured boots are lorica, and so are sidis, but i think the inside of the calf on the sidis is leather. The sidis are not a confortable boot IMO, because of the lorica, possibly. The lorica gaernes are also inferior to the full grain version. In saying that, the gaernes are still a decent boot. Infact i think i remember way back hearing graham jarvis used to prefer the lorica version because they were stiffer. Alpinstars and forma are leather. The gaernes could be your only option, and in fairness, not a bad option Looks like the hebos could be at the very least part synthetic, hard to tell if its 100% syn https://www.dirtbikexpress.co.uk/products/hebo-tech-30-micro-black-trials-boots?variation=502510&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjww_iwBhApEiwAuG6ccM5-fZc_Fbr0Nd5ZxWjdzE8JmqIzT79DY3tydbkzrYBXXK70aw8iyBoC004QAvD_BwE
  11. YES rubber safety wellies £22 screw fix they did the job back in the day !
  12. You're asking the wrong questions, if you want a catalog of taper bearing seals you go to the same place you buy your bearings and ask for the bearing seal catalog. Bearing seal manufacturers include names like Timken, FAG, SKF and dozens more that you will recognize. Virtually every bearing supplier has listings for bearing seals on spec, you're just asking for the wrong thing when you ask for kits to fit a specific vehicle application. ... taper roller bearings with a seal on one side and only a grease cup on the other side is standard equipment on the majority of car, truck and trailer wheels traveling the road today.
  13. Anyone know of any vegan friendly trials boots .. I'm struggling .. Thought maybe Gaerne Balance Classics made from Lorica but not sure Thanks Steve
  14. It's just an opinion but when I ride any modern 300cc trials bike that can pull from 0 to maximum usable speed in third gear, I put it in third and leave it there. I've learned to control third gear with the clutch and throttle and that gear range now feels natural in all situations. Better riders apparently have the skills to master 3 or 4 gear ranges, not me, 3rd. with stock sprockets works a treat so I use it faithfully, 4th. for me is only for riding fast trails & riding between sections, ymmv. Highly recommend you try 3rd. a 2021 Beta 300 factory has ample power to pull a light to average weight rider with ease. First gear is great for getting a light weight rider into trouble at the top of a steep climb, I can't remember ever using first gear for anything other then to locate neutral.
  15. I am running 10/40 gearing on a 2022 Evo 300 Factory, use first most places and go up to 2nd for the bigger climbs. Stock 10/42 was too slow, 11/42 was too fast, 10/40 is just right.
  16. That is spot on. 9/44 is the sweet spot. First is only used rarely. 2nd is used most of the time. Why this gearing makes sense is third is exactly the same as the stock second, which means 4th is just taller than the stock third. But you have to keep that thought in your head at all times. I had someone tell me this and I ignored it. Had been a Beta rider since 1990, always just used 2nd. Had a 2016 factory and the gearing drove me nuts. Got up at 3 a.m. one morning and computed the gear ratio`s. Now I ride a 301 Montesa, I run a 9/38 That will confuse the hell out of the 4RT guys!!!
  17. Yesterday
  18. This is a kit for a beta rr300, just can't find one for the synt. No bearing suppliers have these listed.
  19. If you are weighting the bars too much you are not bending your knees enough.
  20. Sealed taper bearing, good luck with that you would need to sink the bearing deep into the headstock and install a seal above and below the bearings. If your headstock has bearing seals now those too are standard items at the same store. Do you really want somebody to put those 4 items into a kit form and sell it to you at 300% markup?
  21. Hi there i have a 54 falcon 90 in trials trim. I converted the ignition system to electronic by using a Honda cub flywheel and CDI. This I fitted an additional mass that worked really well with loads of power but no instant get up and go, so was difficult to go over logs. I am putting the original magneto flywheel back on while I have another think. Does anybody know is there an advance curve for a Villiers 8E or is it fixed
  22. Got ty 125 yamaha all numbers correct how do you apply for log book
  23. Just got a beta 300 factory 2021 trying to get the gearing sorted on it at the moment it’s 10 /41 I find 1 gear a bit short then second gear a bit fast for some sections just wondering what everyone els is running it’s totally different to a gasgas
  24. Ride off. They both threed it first ride. So did they ride again? Thanks for the intel. I’m lookin forward to my FIRST TRIALS event this weekend in wisconsin. Just bought a 95 GASGAS last week
  25. By the way, yrials riders levers are almost 90 fegrees to the ground, so we can have a finger on each at all times.
  26. bullylover

Brake drums

EBC brake shoes are the best ones off the shelf.
  1. Load more activity