Mxdn

pitley

:Anyone here going to the Motocross of nations?

I have done 2001, 2003,2004,2005, and this event just gets better& better!!

The atmosphere is excellent, and the racing is just awsome, best riders in MX on the planet!

:):):):):):beer::beer::D:beer::hl::hl::):)

Edited by pitley

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i will be going to the MXDN and taking my family(wife & two boys) my oldest son is a big fan of Chad Reed but it doesn't sound like he will be there.Will be great to see if Everts can stay with RC and Stewart,lets hope so.Also we will be going to watch Weston. Everts is to be there and they are trying to get some Americans.(Travis Pastrana & Jeremy McGrath have been mentioned)should be good.Following weekend Sheffield Supercross McGrath will be there, i hope T P 199 will follow.Then back to riding TRIALS. :unsure:

Edited by lainamick

Everts is no match for RC,saw them in 2003 at zolder, carmichael tried to get everts to challenge but he was not having any of it so after a bit of teasing , RC just checked out!!

2005 in france same expectations, no go. Everts was riding for the team position

The only rider to challenge RC last year at MXDN was Ben Townley, in my opinion if he would have stayed in europe this season would have taken the fight to everts and won!!

Hope to see Townley at this years event but he has been out of action for most of the season due to a knee injury, so he may not be fit.

Be there or miss the last chance to see the best MX rider on the planet before he retires!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes we went, and what a great weekend it was,brilliant for Everts he was unbeatable.What about Bubba did anyone see him jump the big uphill triple that was worth the entrance fee.Shame none of the Americans would sign any autographs,they let alot of people down there.Good to see R.C. even though he wasn't riding. :wacko:

Aye i saw bubba do that triple downhill in the sunday am practice!!! How high did he go :guinness:

Awsome display by Everts, good to see him go out on the top of his game!!!

Still think he would have struggled against R C tho :wacko:

Hats of to Carioli too, best i ever seen him ride, simply untouchable in MX2 and Open race!!

Well done to the brit team in the face of some top quality teams.

Edited by pitley