Bbc Kick Start

hamblefield

Please can anyone help? I'm trying to find a copy of the 1st BBC "junior" kick start which we had and some how managed to tape over a very long time ago!!

I have never been allowed to forget that, the BBC say it is not avalible from them so I just thought I'd ask on here. Thanks for any help

R2W GREAT VIDS Thanks for having those available. But I did notice that the link for Milan routes me to the Gerona link. So basically there are 2 Gerona links. Is there a Milan video? Or am I just being really picky about free trials vids.

Once again great vids and I loved the Kickstart stuff from 85 and 86. I was a youngen' then and just trying to keep the rubber down on the ground, but those guys are way better on those older bikes than I ever could be!!

For those who weren't there, we showed those Kickstart vids in the Trials Central tent at Hawkstone. One of them featured a young rider by the name of John Lampkin. John just happened to be in the Trials Central tent that night. A tad embarrased would probably be an understatement! :unsure:

• 2 months later...

Any body know what year the first junior kickstart was ?

And who won ? i have a vhs tape but some how does not have a date on it.

I have a list of years and winners for the adult series thanks to the first edition of trials world magazine.

But would like the same for the junior series if any body can help me out ?

For those who weren't there, we showed those Kickstart vids in the Trials Central tent at Hawkstone. One of them featured a young rider by the name of John Lampkin. John just happened to be in the Trials Central tent that night. A tad embarrased would probably be an understatement! :wall:

i missed it :guinness::moon: