Lakes Two Day

gazz

I really want to ride the Lakes Two Day this year, I hear its a fantastic event and a great weekend but dont know what to expect section wise. Is the Trial run on a single route or is there dual route sections? Iam a novice rider and dont want to be in above my head.

Any advice would be very welcome.

I really want to ride the Lakes Two Day this year, I hear its a fantastic event and a great weekend but dont know what to expect section wise. Is the Trial run on a single route or is there dual route sections? Iam a novice rider and dont want to be in above my head.

Any advice would be very welcome.

The Lakes is a tough trial in my opinion on the Clubman course. I am a poor inter rider at centre level, some times ride the 50/50 and I have struggled round every year since 02. Saying that though it is a brilliant event otherwise I wouldn't keep coming back.

The thing that knackers me the most is the going in between sections. Especially on the Sunday. If it is wet it is a nightmare just to get to the last couple of sections in the 1st group.

I am not trying to put you off, I would say go for it as it is very well and organised and one of the best trials of the year.

I haven't seen the regs for it though yet.

• 2 weeks later...