Sacu Team Trial, 29th Oct.

boofont

Hi Boofont

The trial on Sunday is on the A822 Gilmerton to Dunkeld road. The trial start is about a mile from Gilmerton.

So if you are coming down the A9 take the turn off for Inver caravan park which is just south of the hermitage and continue on the A822.

See map below, I have marked it roughly where the start will be.

342364.gif

Well? Are you going or not? :angry:

I realised this is the first weekend I've had to myself for over two months so the answer is no. I'm catching up with stuff at home (DIY stuff and tax return :D ) and apart from that just chilling.

Was a good trial today. Sections were pretty much spot on. I thought the group of sections where Garry Coward was observing were quite tough. They must be new can't remember riding those before.

Stayed back near the end to catch the results. But they are very provisional, the cards still have to be checked.

Adult 1st: Dunfermline A 40marks

2nd: Lanarkshire Adult 54marks

3rd: Bon Accord 1 57marks

Over 40's 1st: Lochaber 32marks

2nd: Dunfermline A 53marks

3rd: Inverness 62marks

Youth: Lanarkshire B 87marks

Skye TC 92marks

Thanks to the Perth club for putting on a great trial.

BTW the pies were great Andy!

BTW the pies were great Andy!

I feel guilty for not being there, but having been away so much over the past few months and having a house that looked like a bombsite due to lack of occupation I really need to spend some time at home. The upside is I've finally got the halogen downlighters installed in my living room that have been lying in a box for months, I've tidied the loft and FINALLY ripped down the teddy bear dado railing in the spare room and cleared it out ready to re-decorate (only been in the place two years...)

Am I excused? :angry:

PS. Pee'd off about missing the pies. Normally I hate Scotch pies, but the ones Rab turned up with two years ago were bloody good.