Honda Seeley Sprockets

honda pants

Not sure about the gearing but front forks are same type as 200 Fantic etc - 35mm Marzzochis, so any of the trials dealers should stock them. Or just match them up at your local bearing/seal company.

Woody thanks for that do you know the cc's per leg when replacing oils ?

Also i have a spare set of Marzzochis from a Fantic or Swm i cant remember which one But the diameter of the sliders is 34mm but you are right about the seeley legs they are 35m thanks

Recommended oil quantity is 220cc per leg so I'd use that as a starting point and fine tune to your liking. Same with the oil weight - personal choice really.

I've never heard of 34mm Marzzochis, if they're forks from a Fantic or SWM they should be 35mm. Some very early Fantics used 32mm. Later SWM used Betor

Hi,

the first SWM (red and white) had a 34mm Marzocchi. There were also 34mm forks with special magnesium lower legs!!

cheers from Italy :blink:

Hi thanks for that i remember these were off a early SWM with Magnesiun lower legs.

Not much use to me so they can go on Ebay in the next week or so. :chairfall:

• 3 years later...

Mine came with 11 F 48 R (520). Not trialled it yet, just ridden it around a car park but felt at home doing figure 8's; 1st gear low enough not to push the front out and could stay off the clutch.

To confuse the issue Talon list 11 F 45 R as replacement sprockets, which looks a bit high geared to me?

To summarise the options here and above:

11-45 = 4.09:1

11-48 = 4.36:1

10-44 = 4.40:1

12-55 = 4.58:1 (TL200 with RS engine as mentioned in thread; and presumably same primary drive and gearbox ratios as Seeley Honda RS engine?)

9-44 = 4.89:1

Edited by dngrfld