Beta 4-stroke

kinell

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC, big thanks mate, bike looks great better than I thought it would to be honest, cant wait to see how much it is and what its like to ride. Seems to be in the 07 frame as well so no where near as big as the Mont which puts me off being a short a***

That kickstarts going to take abit of getting used too as well on the right

Edited by Betarev3

It kinda bugs me that I have to go asking a forum member if I can use their photos on the front page to provide Beta with FREE promotion. (Asking the user doesn't bug me and thanks to SC1980 for the permission to do so), but the fact that the press release with nice studio pics and close-ups wasn't sent out as soon as the bike was unveiled is really bad marketing IMO. The announcement caused a lot of interest and with no follow-up on unveiling day to make the most of the hype is poor, but you can't tell those Italians anything! :(

Have to agree Andy, very poor.

Most of the dealer sites are poor as well, the 07 Rev3 coverage was terrible, best pics were on here as usual and virtually nothing on lampkins or the Beta site, and they wonder why bike sales are low????

Think Beta may have shot themselves in the foot abit with the launch so close to the Rev 3, If i was just about to buy a 2 stroke I would cancel it untill more info and a test ride was available for the 4 stroke. They may find 2 stroke sales non existant untill Feb once the 4 stroke has been tested.