Beta 4-stroke

kinell

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone knows fourstrokes need electric starts or fuel injection.

but lets hope beta prove me wrong

Will the next BIG thing be 'electric start'? if the kick is deleted, a small battery and starter

would not add that much weight? As long as the rules were changed to give a "5" for a stalled motor!

Hope it works as well as it looks.

Pretty much the same as I was thinking. Loads of folk saying they want one, is it not better to wait and see what it's like? You're all like kids in sweety shop man!

On the money again Boof!!, exactly what i thought! it might be poo!!(hides from barage of abuse from beta fanatics!!) :D

Had a (several) good looks at it at the show yesterday and to my eye it makes all of the other currently available four stroke trialers look big and heavy by comparison.

Beta have certainly done some serious work to bring out this bike it will be interesting to see one in action.

Steve Saunders says he cannot wait to get his one and try it out.

I`m led too beleive he`s already had a fair play on one over in Italy and reports it too be a great bike :D I`m amazed at how good it looks and although I did want too try the 4rt out just too see what it was like this thing is really making me want too reach deep into that empty back pocket. Now then who`s gonna buy one that dosen`t know me enough too let me have a go?