Montesa Cota 330 Advice Needed

steve

Wayne

thanks the only thing I'm trying to find is a plastic filter cover, do you know where I could find one??

Paul

I wouldn't bother with one of the Spanish repro ones if I were you. The one I got doesn't screw on properly and also weighs a ton!

Paul, if you stick the one I made in a lathe and turn the face profile to match Std then it'll look very similar. I always meant to do it but never got round to it. The holes are the right distance to use a pin spanner from an angle grinder with!! It was the best I could think of as I couldn't mill a slot.

• 3 weeks later...

So here it is then - the finished job. Well done Paul, thanks for sending me the photo's.

Here you go everyone, enjoy.

DSC00904.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

DSC00907.jpg

DSC00908.jpg

Bike looks fantastic, the paint job on the tank took me by surprise Paul.

So here it is then - the finished job. Well done Paul, thanks for sending me the photo's.

Here you go everyone, enjoy.

DSC00904.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

DSC00907.jpg

DSC00908.jpg

Bike looks fantastic, the paint job on the tank took me by surprise Paul.

Thanks Steve, the colour is the same as the frame but isn't showing on the photos, but the colour scheme was from a tank advertised on todotrial which was where I got the tank from. Hope you all enjoy thanks for taking the time to look.

Paul

Thats truly fabulous Paul, although personally i am not convinced about the white parts!!!

cheers Sandy

Thanks Sandy. I know what you mean about the white parts but I like it because it gives the feel of lightness.

but if you see it in real life especially when sitting ( i mean standing on it ) the colour scheme is effective if you know what I mean!!!

Cheers Paul

I might see you at Alvie if your there?

Thanks Sandy. I know what you mean about the white parts but I like it because it gives the feel of lightness.

but if you see it in real life especially when sitting ( i mean standing on it ) the colour scheme is effective if you know what I mean!!!

Cheers Paul

I might see you at Alvie if your there?

Alvie Highland Classic entries are coming out very soon!

Big John

hi paul bike looks spot on to me , really like the tank unit, makes the bike look a lot lighter,

what carb have you used ? looks like a dellorto from the pics , any chance of letting us know what model /size /jetting etc