Ossa Restoration

vaughan

Hi Everyone,

My Son Scott and Myself are restoring a 77 OSSA 350 Trials bike, to record the Project we have put together a small Web site, ( OSSA-restoration.piczo.com ).

We will be posting Info and pictures of the progress, please feel free to have a look,

This is our first Restoration Project so anyone with tips, advice or contacts feel free to comment.

Cheers,

Vaughan & Scott Thompson, Durham, UK.

will do! if you need a top quality ossa seat cover contact bultaco uk as dave has some real nice ones that are almost exact copys of the original plus he did have the original (copy) bomb end silencer.

the tank decals can be a nightmare to apply! depending if a mk11 alloy tanks fitted or not (very curved)

stick with it there fine bikes. :D

will do! if you need a top quality ossa seat cover contact bultaco uk as dave has some real nice ones that are almost exact copys of the original plus he did have the original (copy) bomb end silencer.

the tank decals can be a nightmare to apply! depending if a mk11 alloy tanks fitted or not (very curved)

stick with it there fine bikes. :D

Hi Scotty, I got a seat cover from Dave, Superb, it is the Ally tank and the Stickers went on fine after a little heat to soften them, Thanks for the other advice, Vaughan.